Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, February 11, 2013

I'll be back

For all you folks that read this blog I want to apologize for my absence.  I sustained some injuries last month which have rendered me unable to type until today.  I am using one finger (the middle one for the libs, LOL!)  so forgive the spelling errors (like I give a rat's arse anyway).  I am still full of it (opinions you nuts) and will be back in the saddle later.  I do have some spammer fools posting which made me moderate and perhaps they have now  committed suicide so I can take moderation off.

So, keep up the good work all you conservative bloggers and commenters, and for you libs and non aligned, I am laughing my arse  off that you all got what you wanted, a post American President and Senate.  What a hoot!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH BOY! Todds back! Those libs are probably shaking in their boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I use to say that I was a Conservative, and before that a Republican. Now, I have to admit I am a political Athiest. There has to be puppet masters pulling these idiots strings, and NO I'm not a racist I disliked Clinton and both daddy and baby Bush alike! I'm starting to believe that Pelosi and Hillary really are reptilians. Okay I feel better now. Do I think America can come back to it's former glory, I don't think so,because Americans have been dumbed down really good.I kept praying we would all wake up before it was too late, but may be too late!

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.