Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bow tie and white boy, why do some minorities not practice what they preach?

This interview regarding the lie told by Elizabeth Warren, leftwing candidate for US Senate in Massachusetts turned into a the typical slam of the white guy by the minority babe.  Why can't these minority folks live by their own standards against racism?  This is a good example of the divide in how people of color, any color, see the world.  Megan Kelly apologized to the viewers at the end of this.  The black woman should be ashamed of herself.  I actually saw this live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.