Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Ella Juvinall, born last night and quite a beautiful child



Little Ella came into the world last night about 8:30 PM.  She is a tiny little thing, 6 pounds four ounces and 19 inches long. My youngest son Trevor is now a dad!  Amanda, Ella's mother is healthy and doing fine.  I got to meet a whole bunch of relatives of Amanda and they all seem to be very nice people.

Now Trevor and Amanda have the great job of raising this new life and I am confident they will do a fine job.  New human life is a miracle and GOD is smiling today.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations " Gramps"!... Where can I pick up my stogy? ( and not the Nev. Co. kind. LOL )

    Glad to see the family growing. Keep a close watch over her as she grows. ( I have a shotgun you can barrow if need be.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yjanks DM, she is a pretty little thing and when she grows up I'll borrow that shotgun. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Todd. Although I rarely agree with your politics, but I can certainally agree that you have a beautiful grand-daughter. May her life be filled with lots of love, peace and joy.
    I will have a Dem Party Registration card for her when she turns 18! :)
    PeteK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Todd. Best wishes from the left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot see a newborn without remembering what a nurse told me within minutes of my son's birth. She said that the key to raising a good child was to say "No," only when you have to and to make it stick when you do.

    Congrats, Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks MK, I was told the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute baby... may god bless him...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Todd. What a joyful thing to happen to you and your loved ones. You deserve this and much more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats sir. Very cute.

    Woodsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm happy for your good news.

    --John Galt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, she is already growing!

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.