Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thank those that gave the last great measure

Memorial Day is a time to thank those that served our country in the military and thank them in our prayers for their sacrifice.  When I blog or even attend a government meeting, their sacrifice guides me to a thanks.  My grandfather served in France in WW1, my father and his brother in the Pacific in WW2.  I was never in the military but my gratitude is immense. Thank you to all the men and women who gave their all so we could be free. God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.