Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

These Doctors and Liars Should Be Fired Immediately in Wisconsin

When the taxpayers of Wisconsin see this video and many others like it, they will become enraged.  If anyone wants to see first hand what all the hoopla about the union protesters is  about from the republicans POV, here it is.  These smug, arrogant union people and their doctor supporters are now going to become the poster children of the "get rid of public sector unions".  I say keep it up thugs, America will deal with you all and return sanity to the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.