Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, October 17, 2011

DemocRATS, now this is funny!

I recieved this funny email from some anonymous source and I just cracked up.  Bu in any little diddy there is a bit of truth.  Read this and see if it holds any truth, I think it does

I often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called
>      the "right" and Liberals are called the "left." By chance
>      I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:
>      "The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
>      but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV).
>      Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.
>      Can't get any simpler than that.
>      Spelling lesson: The last four letters in American;
>      I canthi last four letters in Republican; I can.
>      The last four letters in Democrats; rats.
>      End of lesson. Test to follow in November, 2012.
>      Remember, November 2012 is to be set aside as rodent
>      extermination month.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.