I know we all sit around and yap about the planet's and countries condition, right? We also think we all have the answers to what ails America, its people and its culture. Its government too. Well here are my top ten fixes for what ails us and in no particular order. I can't wait for the wailing and gnashing of liberals teeth. What a hoot in advance.
1. Abolish the IRS and replace tax collection with a consumption tax of no more than ten percent. (A few wirte-offs will stay)
2. Abolish property taxes and replace with a consumption tax of no more than eight percent.
3. Return all power and responsibility of the K-12 educational system to the counties.
4. Replace the SCOTUS decision of Reynolds v Sims with a return to County election of their Senators in their respective State Legislatures.
5. Abolish Civil Service and Government Unions at all levels of government in the USA.
6. Require a true "balanced budget" every year or all legislators will be removed and elections called.
7. Require all Americans at at High School graduation to do military service for two years. (with exemptions of course)
8. No bill adding one dollar to the cost of doing private business will be legal. Review every 10 years.
9. Remove the Federal EPA and Education Departments. (There are many more)
10. Loser pays in lawsuits.
In the next round I like death by firing squad to drug dealers selling to children. I think we need to carry out the death penalty of murders oin a timely fashion. Like two years after conviction. Regulations that impede on your property rights should be null and void or fully paid for. No Commerce Clause interference if wholly within a State. ETC!
So this is a start from my pea brain. Why don't you think about your fondness wishes on making the place better and let me know on the comments section. I have many many more but I would rather others jump in and discuss their favorites.