Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"Curly Top" has passed away at 85

Shirley Temple-Black, that little girl we boomers watched in the 1950's, has gone to heaven.  She will live on in our hearts and minds and her movies will always keep her young.  HERE is a article on her and it shows what a wonderful person she was.

I won't belabor this but I remember some of her movies as a little kid and they were always a feel good experience.  She is the same age (almost) as my own mother and Shirley enlightened the dimness of the Great Depression for millions in America and people around the world.

God Bless your soul Shirley, sit in God's prescience and advise him on love and happiness.  You were a force for good in a dark and troubled world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.