Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cokeheads must be weeping today

And I don't mean the soda pop.  HERE is the latest bust down in Honduras.  My guess is Hugo Chavez is involved but who really knows.  This crap was coming to America and it wasn't Eddie Murphy. 7.3 tons worth a half a billion or thereabouts?  That is a balance of trade we cannot afford.  So you cokeheads out there, I suppose you may be paying a tad more for your drug of choice.  Don't switch to meth though, you won't live past 40 and your teeth will fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.