Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pop, I know you are in Heaven

May 13, 1920 was the birthday of my dad.  He was born in Spokane, Washington to Henry and Waneta Juvinall.  Grandpa was 24 and grandma was 22.  They subsequently had another son, James and then stopped.  My dad and mom ended up with six kids and we all lived in Nevada County most of all our lives.  Dad came to the area in December 1945 after being mustered out of the Navy and having fought in WW2.

Pop died of pancreatic cancer in 1982 at the age of 62.  I still miss him today. Say hello to Jesus for us all.

3 comments:

  1. Todd, I know it sucks. I lost my Dad to bladder cancer a few years ago, far to soon. His birthdays are one of those hard days for me too. I miss him every day. My Dad served in the Airforce during Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeps things in perspective for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd and Steve, a belated thank you to your fathers for serving our nation in WWII/Korea.

    I feel their spirit remains strong with you both.

    --John Galt

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.