Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Addenda: Hawaii Governor Can't Find Obama's Birth Certificate

Hawaii has lost Obama's birth certificate.  OMG!  This is coming from a long term Congressman and now Hawaii's governor, Neil Abercrombie.  Neil is an uber liberal and a longtime personal friend of Obama and Obama's father.  The man who fathered Obama and then booked back to Kenya and left Barack to be raised by his mother.  Anyway, Neil has claimed to be a good friend of Obama Sr.  He even said he was there for the birth in some printed stories.  Now he seems to have dug himself a deep hole. Listen to this HERE.

The Constitution requires a person to be born in the USA to be eligible to be the President.  That of course must be proven.  Neil says he sent his people, (since he is the gov and can order that done) to search for the birth certificate and they can't find it.  I remember reading that the past Governor, Lingle, a Republican, was supposedly telling everyone that she ordered the BC to be in lockdown.  What the heck?

Well, I am no birther but I must say this latest Neil Abercrombie disclosure is certainly disappointing.  I was simply looking forward to seeing the signed official BC and all this talk about Obama's residency could be put to rest.  Looks like that is not going to happen anytime soon.

Added 1/27/2011

I sneaked over to the radical leftwing blog when I heard it was pointing people to my post here.  I would say Pelline is quite a fibber, he leaves out many important things from his stories which would give his readers context.  Why would he do that?  Well, he is supposedly a trained journalist so if that is so, then we all can see why the people of America have no respect for these lefty journalists and rate them below used car salesmen.  He points to a link from the UK as some sort of proof the same media fellow who claimed to get first hand info from Neil Abercrombie supposedly recants and claims he "misspoke".  Yep, those people who misspeak.  Anyone believe them?  Especially when it is a "journalist" who misspeaks?  That term is one that lying politicians use all the time and in my view this misspeaking fellow is just another liar.  Pelline is in good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.