Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Still No Power!

For the 22 years I have been in my little home on Banner Mountain I have never been without power more than two days.  It is now six days.  I spoke with the PG and E lineman on my way to breakfast this morning and he thought with the three additional crews coming this morning the power might be on today.  Wow, I hope so.

I am so dependent on the juice of the electron I almost get sorrowful when it isn't there.  Everything I do usually needs the juice to make it work.  Computers, routers, coffee makers and the TV among some things.  Well, I have almost burned up all my wood but I will get some more.  My stew was pretty good and it seems funny to be using the top of my washer in the garage as my frig. 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, even the liberals, goodbye for now.

2 comments:

  1. "I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, even the liberals, goodbye for now."

    Todd, that is the nicest thing you have ever written here, or on any of the other blogs. Methinks your heart grew 3 sizes the day you wrote this.

    I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well. Good luck up there, let's hope the rest of this season's storms are a little less wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it has been a snowy mess and even today that stuff is still surrounding my house! Too cold to melt. That global warming is not cooperating. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.