Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pelosi Elected!

I want to take a moment to thank the democrats for something.  I know, I know, I am a partisan conservative and you are asking why would I be thanking the left for anything.  Well, I can't resist this wonderful news since it transpired today the story is here.  There is a video too.

Anyway, Pelosi must live in an alternate universe than everyone else because she actually denies she had anything to do with the political bloodbath on November2.  The republicans, Tea Party and Conservatives in general used her face and attitude as a major road to our victories.  She apparently is completely convince Americans have lost their minds, that she is right and everyone else is wrong.  Sounds like Pelline. LOL.  Anyway, she is a ready made foil for 2012 elections.  We could not ask for anything better.  So I say thank you democrats, thanks for Pelosi, Hoyer and all the rest of the leftwingnuts in Congress.  Conservatives will pick up another 8 in the Senate and 24 in the House as well as the Presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.