Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

PEW Research Polling Has Republicans Up Big in Early Voting and Enthusiam So Far

I consider the Pew a liberal polling institution so I guess if they can't find a silver lining for their democrat pals, then maybe we are going to have a huge victory. Go here for the poll and analysis.

Then of course this could all be a ruse by the left and their compliant lamestream media to try and give republicans and indie voters a false sense of security which could depress the turnout.  If I were into conspiracies that would make sense but I think not.  Everyday I watch and read polls from all over the country and my view is there is a conservative swing of the pendulum coming on November 2.  When one reads stories about government waste, read here, one can see why there is so much outrage. I like RCP for a compilation on polls and they have a lot of political stories from across the nation as well.  VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.