Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

David A. Clarke Jr., Sheriff. A rock star!

I have been listening to this Sheriff for a long time.  He has become a go to man regarding law and justice in America.  He is a realist and he does not apologize for the thugs in Occupy Wall Street or Black Lives Matter.  Listen to his speech from last night.  He need to be copied all across the country for his intelligence and bravery.  I bet the left will be after him during the next election in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.