Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Paul Perry Sleep Well. 1936-2015

Paul Perry, 70, at MIM's 25th anniversary (Summer Fest 2006).
Source is theUnion
HERE is his picture from the Union Newspaper today. Go to Page 8-9. HERE is the article.

I knew him for many years and we always had nice talks.  We saw each other at the Humpty Dumpty for breakfast once in a while.  My last wife sang in Music in the Mountains in the early 90's and we all got to know each other.  He was always nice to me as I was to him.

He will be playing piano for GOD now.

2 comments:

  1. A great man has left us. We will honor him with our daily memories of his many gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.