Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Democrat molester Bob Filner, Mayor of San Diego will finally resign

Images: Mayor Under Fire Here is the face of a democrat who was truly a touchy-feely/suggestive fellow.  The people of San Diego have had enough of this arrogant democrat it appears.  I say good riddance to Bob who was also once a Congressman.  I guess he finally figured out that women don't like the advances and the groping.  Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bob Filner can start a club of hypocritical politicians.  They both passed laws for the rest of us but feel they did not have to live under those same laws.

So long Filner, you are a putz. HERE is today's news story on his looming resignation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.