Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jihadist American, wants to kill his fellow citizens, arrested, thank goodness

Here we go again.  A American, a college graduate, a physics major, was caught in a FBI sting.  HERE is the full article (be sure to read some of the comments). What struck me is the coldness of this man and how he enjoyed the thought of killing men, women and children.   He was a self proclaimed Jihadist and I guess that means he is a Muslim.  

"According to the DOJ, a focal point of Ferdaus’s plots revolved around “jihad” and his desire to carry out the will of Allah."

But of course our PC representatives said this;

"The U.S. attorney for the District of Massachusetts, Carmen M. Ortiz, stressed that any underlying religious motives to Ferdaus’s actions should not reflect on the Muslim culture at-large."

I am fed up with these disclaimers whenever a religious nut is arrested.  Of course, and I may be wrong, whenever a Christian nut is arrested I can't recall our officials saying "this is not a reflection on the Christian religion or its practitioners".  I think they should just keep their mouths shut and let the people decide if they believe he was really representing his religion.  I think he was. 

There has been discussion that people should be taking an oath of allegiance to America. The Constitution forbids that but immigrants do have to take the oath to gain citizenship.  Maybe this fellow is or could be considered a traitor.   I guess I just have a hard time with these scumbag immigrant  jihadists tossing the oath into the trash.   Ellis Island needs a comeback. 

I am awaiting the universal condemnation by the American Muslim community.  Should I hold my breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.