Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Maureen Dowd and Those Mean Girl Conservative Cheerleaders, Huh?

You have got to read Maureen Dowd's article because it is actually very funny.  Maureen must have some personal experience with being dissed in high school by the cool girls because she seems to have a burr in her undies for them.  I hardly think Angle was a cheerleader, I could be wrong, she seems to me to be more the studious type, but if MD compares Angle and the rest of the conservative girls to cheerleaders, what the hay?  Go here for the article and you will see what those beltway and DC babes think about the real Americans out here in the hinterlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.