Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Traditional Marriage! If you have a dry eye you are not human.

My daughter has announced her engagement.  This is a very appropriate song.  Good luck my daughter!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder who is shooting blanks in Eastern Nevada County? When a man has no children he really has no clue about the importance of those little people, from conception onwards. My suggestion to those men who are really masquerading as such is they should stay out of the debate on life and raising those youngins. They should stay in the closet. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we have the leftwing blogger on this side of Sierra who has been able to stay married it appears. Perhaps he could school the the Eastern "secret one" on how to get out of the walkin?

      Delete

Real name thank you.