Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My sister's experience with ObamaCare this week.

Here is what my 60 year old sis, a medical professional, said about her journey into the lies of Obama and his lackeys.

"Remember when President Obama repeatedly said, "If you like your insurance plan, you can keep it? Well, he lied. I have an individual plan through Anthem Blue Cross which I like and the premium is $242/month. Anthem Blue Cross is doing away with it, but will offer me a "similar" plan with higher copays which complies with all the requirements of the "Affordable Care Act" for a mere $631/month! That's almost 3 times as much! This is his wonderful Obamacare! This is affecting millions of Americans and I am one of them and I am not happy."

 So there you have it.  One of the biggest reasons the democrats are going to get their arses kicked down the road.

5 comments:

  1. She should be grateful that she gets to support others and the noble health program put forth by our valiant president.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shew will have to decide , food, or insurance, food or insurance. This is going to be an eye opener to all the sheeple who ate the Obama pablum.

      Delete
  2. Yep! She didn't vote for him did she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. Payback to all those terrible folks who voted elsewhere.

      Delete
    2. Buyers remorse.......tragic...but educational.

      Delete

Real name thank you.