Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Jeff Ackerman thanks again!

I was told there was a very telling comment, a truthful and very accurate comment over on the "I moved here and hate everyone" blog.  Here is a copy paste of Ackerman's comment. Always a good read.

Jeff Ackerman, on October 4, 2013 at 8:19 pm said:
Jeff. I see where you continue your bloviated and personal attacks on The Union and its employees. I was hoping you would have found your own path by now, but…you know what they say about hope. The Union’s “parent company” consists of a lot of hard-working, successful and dedicated professionals. Many of them know just as much as you do about the business, as surprising as that might sound to someone who obviously suffers from narcissism (don’t they make pills for that?). Instead of focusing on what The Union and its “parent company” aren’t doing, why not focus on what you can do to “fill the gap,” so to speak? You sound like a bitter, round man who can’t get over the fact that you once worked for The Union and its “parent company,” protecting that same strategy that you now attack.
Either way, no matter to me. You are like a parasite screaming for attention, playing to an audience of like-minded minions.
Hopefully you are finding time to get out of your little cyber cave from time to time. Last I checked you could use the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.