Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Colombian Hooker, quite a looker!

OK, OK, I think the whole episode is tawdry but hell, I am someone who appreciates feminine beauty.  So, heck, yeah, she is a hooker, but she is certainly well fitted in the bikini.  Those Secret Service guys and the military men were outnumbered two to one by the hookers.  And it appears the men and this particular woman had a major disagreement in her charges for services.

As far I can tell, the Secret Service agent tried to stiff this poor working beauty and IMHO, he should have just paid her.  Oh, did she get those free contraceptives we Americans receive? Call Sandra Fluke! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. But wait a minute, I thought this was a national security issue. The ladies could have blackmailed the SS, oh my!

    Yep, some pretty good comedy Todd. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.