Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

OWS San Diego's moment of silence for the White House shooter

These nuts just produce so much material I almost can't believe it.  HERE is a OWS march in San Diego and his desire to place the White House shooter in some sort of elevated position.  Now understand the fellow who tried to assassinate the President is some sort of hero to these people.  Amazing. Scroll down the page on the link until you get to the video. Remember the OWS was praised by Obama and Pelosi, the leading democrats in America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.