Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Female cannibal wants out of the clink

Hannibal Lecter has nothing on this woman Omaima Aree Nelson.  She murdered her husband and ate most of him back in 1991.  I never heard of her but now she is up for parole here in California.  Any takers out there?  I wonder if she will get rehabbed and become a chef?  HERE is the article on her and the only reason I did this post was to show how screwed up our justice system is.  How a cannibal can even be eligible for parole and back on the streets possibly is why we are fed-up.

3 comments:

Real name thank you.