Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Wisconsin Union Thugs and their Democrat Political Sychphants, Violent!

I thought all you peace loving liberal folks needed to see this.  When the veterans and gray haired little old ladies of the Tea Party were slandered by you liberals I was shocked.  You said the Tea Party was violent and called them brownshirts (even though the shirts were red)..  Now take a look at your leftwing brethren, it appears you buddies are the scary one's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.