Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, November 22, 2010

SNOW!

I am at Safeway in the Glenbrook Basin hooked to their Internet server typing this.  I have not had power for two days and it appears it will be another day or two before things get back to normal.  Trees are down all over and some fell over the power lines on my street.  This is the first time in the 22 years I have lived on my little street that the road has gone unplowed.  What a mess.  Thank goodness I have a woodstove and wood to burn.

My little fiance' had come up and she had never saw snow falling.  I was fun watching her gaze out the window for many minutes, fascinated by the sight.  When we shoveled the driveway, she was not then so enamored.

Well, on to shopping for some food and a few batteries and back to the powerless homestead.

5 comments:

  1. Just FYI: SPD in Nevada City is a local family owned and operated grocery store. The adjacent coffee shop Sugar Shack has internet access as well.
    -Jeff Pelline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks. I went to school with a few Painters in my day and we always bought our beef and supplies for the NCRCC Summer BBQ. The D is for Dilley who had his own store and teamed up with Painter and formed the market.Frank and LaVonne Amaral owned the building but I don't know if that is still true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I interviewed Frank 10 years ago, he owned the building, and had some strong views about who used the parking lot for protest demonstrations.

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.