Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whore? What's the Big Deal says Joanna Weiss

When I saw this opinion by a liberal columist  printed in the Boston Globe I realized the true depravity and vacuosness of a liberal, especially a liberal woman. I think these people would sell their pathetic souls (if they even have one) to the devil to further their ideaology of liberalism.

You can read the full atricle HERE.

I am sixty and have seen and heard it all come full circle with these conflicted liberal women. I was born and raised in our little county and was taught to respect girls and of course the full grown women in my life and surroundings.  I watched throught the sixties as women's libbers burned their bra's on national TV and chanted and protested the treatment of women by men and the culture.  I was in agreement with them on many issues, equal pay, dry cleaning costs and respect.  Well, seems these modern day liberal women don't seem to care about being called a whore if it gets there ilk elected.

The fight that women have had to maintain has not been easy.  Today thouigh, I thought the country had put the type of slurs to rest and moved on.  Liberal women apparently have not.  Since the rise of attractive, smart and energetic conservative women in the last few years, liberal women have reverted back to their shaky, insecure roots.  Conservative women are the new feminists.  They raised families, worked in the marketplace, are entrepeneurs, believe and fought for equality in the workplace and have become very successful. Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are the latest examples.  Now those women want to run and get elected to political office.  They want the country to see their success at every ;evel.  Liberal women want to call them whores.

I must say I am not shocked at this.  The liberal media has buried the Jerry Brown slur against Meg Whitman (lying about who actually used the term, it sounds like Brown to me) because in their own hearts they can't accept the fact she made it t the top without being one. To me this is why women of substance, intelligence and looks have come to be a large part of the conservative movement.  If they had stayed in the liberal movement they would still be a the bottom rung of that ideology, a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.