Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Thanks to SNMH I Sent to the Union Newspaper

To Sierra Nevada Memorial

I wish to thank all the people at the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital, the nurses, doctors, technicians and finance department, for all they have done to help me heal from my injury. I received great care and the people were wonderful. The hospital is a truly excellent example of our great community and how it cares for its citizens. Thank you Blue Shield Insurance for your thoughtful and expedited service. Thank you to my son Trevor for getting me there in one piece and for the expedited admission at Emergency. Though I don't remember the first day very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.