Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veteran's Day 2014. Thanks Grand Dad, Dad and Unc for saving the planet from fascists! I miss you both!

Dad passed away 32 years ago and Uncle Jim a few years ago.  Their dad, Henry, fought in WW1 in France.  They and millions like them made us safe and lead the way for all the brave men and women in our military.  I have some cousins serving these days and one is in the Green Berets!  God Bless them all!

Orford Earl Juvinall 1920-1982

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.