Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream can come true, just watch and listen to this young man

OK, call me a sap, but my sis sent me this link and if you don't come away crying tears of joy for this man then you are a rockhead.  Every person has a dream of some sort.  His was to sing to the people.  What is your dream?  Will you have the courage to tackle the journey to achieve it?  Bravo young man.  The world is still not that dark place many say it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.