Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, April 8, 2013

My sister is 60 today

This little picture is probably from 1961 or so at the ranch.  My youngest sis is not in the pic so the date must be close as she was born in 1962.  My sis whose B-day is today is on the far right (I am behind her).  She turned out to be the best looking of us and the smartest.  Valerie was the only one of the six kids who graduated from college. 

She had a son, her only child, when she was 42.  Sam was born on her B-day and is celebrating his 18th today.  He is also a smart fellow and a scratch golfer.  He is headed to UC Riverside on a golf scholarship along with his straight A's.

Valerie Gillis and son Sam
Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.