Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Mississippi State Senator bolts from democrats after 15 years, now he is a Republican!

HERE is the story and I expect we will see many more of these.  Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, the Occupy Wall Street nuts and the democrats in general, have poisoned their wells and if these democrats want to survive the rejection America will paste them with, they should all take heed.  The era pf liberal corruption will be ending next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.