Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Colbert at the OWS (dressed as Che'), you will pee your pants in laughter!

Someone sent me this clip from Stephen Colbert's comedy show and I spit my coffee all over the monitor when I watched it.  You get to see first hand (and these OWS nuts have plenty of hand action) how nutty these people are.  My question is how could our system, the educational system, fail so radically to produce these kinds of people?  It is funny but at the same time, very sad that the greatness of America has been wasted on these kings of folks.


HERE is the link and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the media has been strangely silent
    on these LIB loses. I wonder why???? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.