Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Global Warming attacking the northeast!

This is simply a tit for tat to alert the AGW believers there are climate events just yesterday that fly in the face of their fanaticism.


HERE you go you nuts.

Then agai,maybe it is those evil capitalists/corporations/wall streeters/polluters/big oil/big pharma/walmart?

6 comments:

  1. It's called weather... go ask Russ, he calls it weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, when records are set on the cold side, it's called weather. And when records are set on the warm side it's called man-made global warming. That way no one will have to spit up the latest swallow of their IPCC kool-aid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on the mark George. You said it before I could.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Koch brothers helped fun this study that confirms global warming.

    “Climate study, funded in part by conservative group, confirms global warming”

    http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/2011/1021/Climate-study-funded-in-part-by-conservative-group-confirms-global-warming?google_editors_picks=true

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sumbich SteveE, I didn't know that. How embarrassing. Now that the Koch brothers put their nickel into a study that concluded global warming (which is not the dispute, AGW is), and everyone knows that we conservatives all must fly in tight formation, I guess I have to eat crow and change my mind to agree with that study. After all the Koch brothers have a lot more money than I do. Don't know how I'm gonna live this down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those evil, evil Koch brothers. The ones the liberals tell us are never to be believed because those guys have a conservative, radical extremist agenda for world domination. Yep, when the liberals start citing them as a source to be believed, well, I....

    What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.