Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why Rush Limbaugh is so Successful and Influential

This interview by Captain Kirk was great.  I watched it and listened originally and anyone who claims to be or wants to be, a conservative, should listen to the questions and the answers.  Rush is truly amazing, an American success story everyone can look up to.

I actually did not start listening to Rush until after I became the Chairman of the NCRCC back in 1995.  I remembered seeing Rush fans being passed around at the Fair when I worked the NCRCC booth and I did not know who he was.  I started listening to Rush at the time I became Chairman because my term started when the Republicans won the Congress for the first time in 40 years or so.  He was inspiring and smart and having been pounded by the lamestream leftist media for so many years, I was happy to finally be able to listen to another point of view.  He was funny too and as a package, he was a massive success.

I know the lamestream media has always called Rush an "entertainer" as a way to denigrate him, but to me and millions of others, Rush gives us information we cannot get from the alphabet news.  Sure, he doesn't claim to be a journalist, he says he is just an opinion  maker, well, I think he is a mix of both.  Based on the leftist bloggers here locally, Rush could be deaf and dumb and still be better than them.  He changed the country because he knew there were millions of people who were not getting news and stories that suited them or mirrored their beliefs.  Conservatives finally had a nationwide reach through Rush.  Of course there are now a gazillion Rush radio wannabees ( I was one of them), many are good, none can match the King of Talk Radio though.

Watch the eight minutes, listen and learn.  The man is the greatest.

1 comment:

  1. That was a good interview Todd. I have always enjoyed Rush since he started in Sacramento. He has the ability to know what he is talking about most of the time, and expresses himself in a manner that millions of Americans can relate to.

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.