Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Susan Boyle, What an Inspiration

I first heard about Susan from some Internet chat a couple of years ago. I don't watch the Dancing, singing, survivor stuff on TV so I was unfamiliar with those programs. I went to Youtube to see what the hub bub was all about and boy, was I surprised! You can watch the original video here.

What I found fascinating about her was her demeanor, her stated dreams and the fact the snobs on the panel got snookered.  She has a beautiful voice in a plain human package and she got a standing ovation for her beautiful rendition of the song.  She reminds me of why you should never judge a book by its cover.  I learned that lesson early in my life and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and I do it with humility.  I just love it when the unexpected happens and the so-called experts are flummoxed.

Well since this wonderful beginning for her, she is now number one on the charts in both the UK and America at the same time.  Not since the Beatles has this happened. Read it here.

So, unlike arrogant, over educated snarks that think they are better than anyone else, I applaud Susan's success and hope she will enjoy a long run.  Go Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.