Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Democrat Moran is a Fool!

In a shocking video from a gathering in his district, Democrat Jim Moran, Congressman from Virgina and a high ranking member of the majority democrats does not consider his opponents 24 years of military service as "public" service. You can read the full story and watch the video here.

What does this show us all?  The arrogance of a democrat/liberal politician.  They are the "patricians" and everyone else are the "plebeians"  Moran is a fool.  I have watched him on the floor of the Congress via CSPAN and have seen him interviewed a few times on the media.  He is what we need to replace.  He and his democrat nuts in Congress are simply too full of themselves to be allowed to represent Americans anymore.  After you hear the clip and watch his body language, I think you will agree with me.  Moran, Pelosi, Boxer, they all need to go and be replaced by regular people from the body of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.