Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Grass Valley Union Newspaper bans free speech and press, call us trolls

It appears the Union has banned me from commenting online for 30 days. They are calling me a troll. Of course I am not but that is the way they can keep my ideas and voice from being heard. I simply am political and of course the other side comes after me all the time. I am like Trump in that if you attack me I hit back twice as hard. Hit as in comments and words. This week I was threatened with bodily injury by a commenter and I turned it in to the Union and the Sheriff. The results are they banned ME! You cannot make this stuff up. So I will use the FB groups and connections to get the conservative messages out as best I cam. I told the Editor of the Union that he is simply biased and with only two more weeks until the election he thinks it will be good to silence me on their venue. I have asked why the attackers of moi are still there and of course I get a generic answer. Besides, not one comment I made was cited. I did call a communist a communist and that upset the Union but hey when it walks like a duck! So I will be off the Union for 30 days and now maybe even longer since their bias is against the right. 

I get attacked by about five or six left-wing nuts on the Union site on every comment I make.  Now most of the time I am simply giving my opinion on the subject but these lib-nuts can't help themselves and they come after me with name-calling and vitriol.  So I smack them back.  A lot of my responses are in humor but we all know the left (and now the Union Editor) are unable to discern humor from seriousness.  Too bad for them.  But these lovelies are never tossed off for attacking me as I hold my own.  But they are like all liberals and they cry to the Owners and Editors about me and after a while they get their way.  Squeaky wheel stuff.  But the Union folded.  So we get to see the left do their door scratching at the SCOTUS building.  Shoot our Congressmen.  Scream at the Kavanaugh hearings and harass our people out for their dinners in the public.  But oh my, when I or other conservatives fight back the people that should know better about the free speech and press, fold and punish us!

The comments are on every article they print and they are asking us all to come read and make a comment.  Well the liberals can come and call me and others fascists and other nasty things but I called a obvious commie a commie and that is a no-no.  This is why the press is so disrespected in my view.  Totally biased.  As Brian Hamilton told me they don't want to "baby-sit" this stuff and so they ban people, mostly right side political.  I took the liberals and democrats crap all my life and that was just fine with the press.  Then when I and others across America started to return fire all of a sudden the "discourse" has become untenable and nasty and course.  Well yeah.  Now we are not going to take these attacks on us anymore and that is the rub.  The already biased left papers and media has to hear us too and they don't like it.  Hell Hillary Clinton said that violence to defend her party is fine but did you see or read that in the Union?  Nope.  

Anyway, this opened my eyes more to the bias that exists even in our little paper that I have subscribed too all my life as did my parents.  All because the Editor has no balls to defend his own paper from liberal attacks.  

13 comments:

  1. Grass Valley is liberal and Nevada City even more a bunch of tye dyed old freeze dryed hippies.
    The Union Newspaper censors out conserative and propogates for the liberals.
    Hamilton is a liberal dork.
    Tim Gore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up The Union when I got rid of my birds.....I didn't need a bird cage liner anymore! That is all The Union is worth - a bird cage liner! I wouldn't sweat this too much, Todd. Let the liberals live in their bubble with no facts or truth. Real people ignore them. Luckily, our President has made them take off their masks. They no longer even try to hide who they are. Real people see their "crazy" and are not listening to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny, I am not sweating this. Don Rogers keeps emailing me and telling me that I belong to a tribe and am claiming victimhood. He is totally misreading me and conservatives.

      Delete
  3. Todd and Timmy sitting a tree throwing spitwads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your little buddy Timmy Gore

      Delete
    2. The liberals that post or comment in the section of the Union when called out by a conservative statement can't handle an intelligent reply, so they resort to childish statments without merit.
      Tim Gore

      Delete
    3. And they all cry to the management to hget people tossed. Wimp asses.

      Delete
    4. Why does Denny Wilson post anonymously as ww all know it's him?
      His replys in the opinion section of the Union also have the snide comments.
      Who is he fooling here except himself?
      By the way, it's a Red Wave coming and forget the polls as they were wrong 11/2016 and are wrong now.
      Tim Gore

      Delete
  4. "And they cry to the management to get people tossed. Wimp asses"
    I agree! But why did you go to the cops and waste their time with this non issue. Seems like a B move

    ReplyDelete