Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Doctor or Congressman?

I received this from an old friend.  What a hoot!

Med School Entrance Exam
When I was young (100 yrs. Ago) and my intent was to go to
medical school, the entrance exam included several questions that
would determine eligibility.

One of the questions was "Rearrange the letters P N E S I to spell
out an important part of the human body that is more useful when
erect."

Those who spelled "SPINE" became Doctors. The rest ended up in Congress


Here are a couple of funny cartoons:
 

Medical Cartoon 7018 

 congressman weiner cartoons, congressman weiner cartoon, congressman weiner picture, congressman weiner pictures, congressman weiner image, congressman weiner images, congressman weiner illustration, congressman weiner illustrations
 

6 comments:

  1. Based on this test and his comments here Todd would prefer to be in congress, but since he is a broken down old blogger sitting in his LazyBoy, I have to assume that he spelled it SNIPE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I spelled it SPINE. Something you lack. You also lack the other spelling. LOL!

      Delete
  2. As always, I totally love the penis humor on your erudite blog.

    Keep it solid, binky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how you always pick out the penis from the chaff. Obsessed?

      Delete
  3. This blog entry is unequivocally and certainly a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

Real name thank you.