Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Joe Biden's Shotgun Advice to Women, too damn funny!!!

HERE is the link to the absurd advice our moronic VP gave to America's women on the gun issue.  Or should I say Second Amendment discussion.  The "Moron Party" has to ne proud of the Vice Moron and his intellectual prowess.

By the way, kudos to Ted Cruz, Senator from Texas for his smackdown of our Senator DiFi on the Second.  She proved she thinks she is royalty now and he put a Constitutional bind to her undies.  We could use a Ted Cruz from California but we are stuck with Barbara Bummer and DiFi.  Oh whoa is me!!!

Oh, and the Second was placed into the BOR not for hunting but to insure against tyranny.  That is for you other "morons" on the left.

12 comments:

  1. Todd

    Cruz ssked DF if the Constitution would allow certain books to be banned.


    What is your view on this Todd. Also freedom of speech. Both are Constitutionality guaranteed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I'm sorry if these questions are too tough for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have answered these questions a gazillion times PaulE. Just stop being so lazy and look back.

      Delete
  3. Gosh Todd, I don't know where to look. Can you refresh me or better yet give me a simple answer about exceptions in your view to freedom of speech and freedom of the press.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are4 not asd incompetent as you are trying to seem but I ask you, what exceptions are you talking about? I am a BOR guy. Are you?

      Delete
  4. You've got it backward Todd. I asked you. Why is it so difficult for you? I'm trying my best to put a little life into your blog. No one else seems to come here anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life into my blog? Sorry PaulE, you are not privy to the stats. I don't care if there are comments anyway, I write for fun. Regarding your questions. I have said just go back and look at my previous answers. I have debarred them here. Do a search. Pretty easy.

      You need some new material. LOL!

      Delete
  5. Sierra Dragons Breath

    A place we can discuss, bloviate and debate issues and topics of interest.

    or

    I don't care if there are comments anyway

    Which is it Todd

    "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PaulE, are you indulging again? You know I am a baby boomer and I can have both.

      Delete
  6. This blog is stale, irrelevant, sad and B.O.R.I.N.G. It is fighting battles, many that have been over for decades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete, stay off the sauce. You are an embarrassment.

      Delete

Real name thank you.