Todd J. Juvinall

I Miss my Husband very much! Todd was simply all about loving God, County, Family and People. My love , My husband is with Jesus in Heaven. He enjoyed communicating with each of you on Sierra Dragon's Breath. Todd was a Great, Loving, Kind man and will be Missed. Love you honey! Till wee meet again.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Global Warming, err, climate change, err, disruption skeptics more knowledgeable in science than AGW true believers!

"As respondents’ science literacy scores increased, their concern with climate change decreased," the paper, which was funded by the National Science Foundation, notes."

Now this is something we already knew but it is helpful to the numskulls who believe in AGW to see they have been wrong about us.  My guess is the AGW folks "feel" they are right while we "skeptics" know we are right through science.

HERE is the full article.

I have been writing about this AGW crap since my first article in 1997.  I called it a political ploy without a basis in real science and I was correct.  Now the NSF has shown our side of the political debate are truly smarter than the "cap and trade", carbon credits" nuts who have reaped billions of our hard earned middle class tax dollars to spread the lies they hold so dear.  In my writings I have made the case that if a basic form of human life, carbon, was utilized through a "big lie" argued over and over, that humanity would be in deep trouble.

After twenty years of lies and bad or make believe science, the grant funds (except in CARB dominated California) are drying up.  The leeches of our tax dollars for the big lie are scrambling about and many are now relegated to sucking the teet of CARB.  CARB may be the last bastion of the deluded AGW fanatics on the planet.  My guess is the likes of NGO's like SBC and Natural Resources Defense Council will be joined at the hip with the regulators so they can get some of the largess from hardworking middle class Californians.

So now we see we "skeptics" actually are smarter than the SBC propaganda spreaders.  It just makes me smile to see the scofflaws on the left get their comeuppance in the real world of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real name thank you.